Thermally Conductive compounds
Advantages of Using Thermally Conductive PPS
- Thermally conductive PPS has lower specific gravity than metals (1.80~2.00)
- Metal parts need secondary processing (Cutting, trimming flash etc.)
- Thermally conductive resin parts do not need such processing due to injection moulding.
Enable High Possibility of Design
- Metals have limited design possibilities.
- Thermally conductive resins have greater design potential
Eliminate Insulation Process (Insulated type)
- Metal parts need insulation process and insulated parts in E&E components.
- Thermally conductive resin parts have both insulation property and thermal conductivity.
Non Insulated Grades suitable for EMI Shielding
- Weight saving
- Lower cost
- Design freedom
Electrically and thermally conductive
Electrically insulative while thermally conductive
Please Call 01425 403543 for further information.