Barrel Blitz Universal: the world’s best universal carbon removal product
Barrel Blitz Universal (BBU) is a true evolution in purging. It comprises a stable, easily clearing polymer and Aquapurge’s proprietary scrubber concentrate. Its three primary uses are: colour changes, material changes and – where it truly comes into its own – carbon removal.
Carbon Removal: this means fully degraded materials and plate-out from concentrated pigments or additives. It can be done in isolation but will happen automatically every time you use BBU for colour or material changes.
But that’s not all it can do. Some of its other advantages are:
- it works effectively from 160°C (320°F) to 370°C (698°F);
- it’s easily cleaned out by any material – including clear ones – so you get no milky mouldings;
- it can be used as a strip-down material – ask us for detailed instructions;
- it has above average ability to change colour and material;
- it’s effective for much higher temperature materials if reduced to 370°C (698°F) while purging; and,
- it’s the world’s most effective transitional product to PC
Showing the single result
General Purpose Purging Agent
Tel. 01425 403543
Barrel Blitz Universal (BBU) is a universal purging compound for injection moulding machine screws, barrels, & nozzles.
BBU is a stable, easy cleaning polymer with a proprietary scrubber concentrate, designed for –
- Colour changes & material changes
- Carbon (black speck) removal
- Aid for barrel & screw strip downs
- Temperature range – 160 ~ 370°C