Polyvinylidene Fluoride (PVDF)
Polyvinylidene Fluoride (PVDF) is ideal for multiple applications across a wide array of industries. Widely used in the chemical process industry, wire and cable industry, semiconductor industry, and oil and gas industry, PVDF is also gaining recognition in automotive, building, electronics, pharmaceutical and batteries.
3M™ Dyneon™ PVDF 6008/0001 is easily processed under a variety of conventional thermoplastic conversion techniques, being particularly suitable for injection moulding and extrusion. PVDF 6008/0001 is inherently pure and chemically resistant against a variety of aggressive fluids and solvents.
PVDF 6008/0001 exhibits excellent dimensional stability, abrasion resistance and high strength, and maintains its mechanical properties at elevated temperature.
Features and Benefits
- Excellent chemical resistance to a variety of aggressive fluids and solvents
- Smooth, anti-fouling surfaces
- Good permeation resistance
- Injection moulding grade
- Excellent strength and dimensional stability
- Good colour stability
Showing the single result
Dyneon Fluoroplastic PVDF 6008
Tel. 01425 403543
PVDF (polyvinylideneflouride) homopolymer suitable for injection moulding applications
Dyneon 6008 is a polyvinylidene flouride (PVDF) homopolymer specifically designed for injection moulding.
Dyneon 6008 is used for injection mouldings with the following properties
- Excellent chemical resistance to most aggressive substances & solvents
- Resistant to UV and nuclear radiation
- High temperature capability (up to 150C)
- High purity
- Low permeability to most gases & liquids
- Flame retardant self extinguishing UL94 V0
- High impact strength & toughness
- High abrasion resistance
- Easy processing (injection moulding)